Sunday, July 3, 2016

Refuse Bins

Early this summer I made one more order from TT Combat City Scenics for some more laser cut MDF Buildings and terrain.
I am trying hard to paint and build more buildings to my Dawn of Z Campagn!
This time I will show you how my Refuse Bins turned out!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I will later try to put some stuff in the refuse bin to make them look better but this is how they look now.
 
At the moment I´m painting on a TT Combat Gas Station, and a Police Station.
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Great item. You can never have enuff dumpsters. Great to hide in, or use for cover. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab! I could do with more street furniture myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pieces. It will be interesting to see what you put in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pieces. It will be interesting to see what you put in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good painting, I almost don't believe they're wooden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  7. เลเซอร์หน้าใส เป็นอีกหนึ่งสิ่งใหม่ทางความงดงามที่ช่วยฟื้นฟูผิวหนังที่แห้งกระด้าง บริเวณใบหน้าหมองคล้ำให้กลับมาแจ่มใสมองเบิกบานใจ ผ่องแผ้วภายในช่วงเวลาอันเร็วทันใจ นับว่าเป็นทางลัดความงดงามที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมสูง ช่วยดูแลผิวให้ขาวกระจ่างขาวสวยใส จากการลดลางเลือนริ้วรอยจุดด่างดำได้อย่างมีคุณภาพ

    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete
  8. ฉีดเผาผลาญไขมัน




    ของใหม่





    ฉีดลดแฟตที่ปลอดภัยและก็







    มีคุณภาพ



    ที่สุดในโลกที่ศิลปิน



    ฮอลลีวู้ดใช้ ยืนยัน









    คำตอบ







    กับการฉีดลดแฟตที่เยี่ยมที่สุด









    ได้ผล



    เยอะที่สุด





    ในโลกจากอังกฤษ



    ยุโรป อเมริการวมทั้ง







    กาหลีตัวยาที่ทรงพลัง





    ที่สุดในขณะนี้




    ฉีดสลายไขมัน
    meso fat

    ReplyDelete