Friday, June 19, 2015

Early War German Infantry Squad

Finally I am back to start painting some more german early war stuff.
And after i got my new puppy dog i dont have as much time to paint.
Today i will show you my first painted and ready early war german infantry squad.
I am planing to build and paint three more units like this for my german early war army.


 
I got one NCO with a MP40 and one MG34 in the unit, the rest of the minis have rifles.
 
 
The NCO
 
 
 
 
The MG34 Team
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am still waiting for my early war german panzer grey sprey can to come, but i hope next time i can show you all some pics of my painted panzer III
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I think that the helmet flashes and the varied tufts on the bases are particularly effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking figures, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work. Are they crusader too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job dude. The helmet markings are a nice touch. Who makes these? I like the style of the sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy the helmet deals from warlordgames.

    ReplyDelete