Friday, December 19, 2014

New City Game board Finished.

I have here the pics of the finished game board, hope you all like it.


 
The white stripes on the road is made from 0.4mm plastic cards.
 
 
And now some pics of my city game board with all the houses i got on it...
 
 
I will need to get me some more house or terrain to fill the board.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Im pretty happy how the game board turned out, but i need more terrain before i can start to use it.
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the white lines and the construction site particularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. And the construction site is a great idea.

      Delete
  2. A very smart board. I'm impressed with its functionality coupled with the simplicity of it, neither distracts from the aesthetic quality. A job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a successful build, the board looks great and the other bits you say you need will all comein time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking board dude! Not that much more needed to have some excellent adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great table, I like how it's modular so you can get in lots off games, not all at the same street corner.

    ReplyDelete