Friday, March 7, 2014

Allied Celtic Warband

I am finally done with the painting of my Allied Celtic warband.
I thinks its much harder to paint celts then to paint other army´s for the celts got lots of different colors on them.
Three of the celts got bear skin on there backs made of green stuff just to make this Celtic unit different then my first painted Celtic unit.
33 models in total and i think they turned out ok.... what do you think?


 
I will us them as allies to my Carthaginian army.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. These look excellent, you've got the right look to them as a group being very barbaric. You're right about painting Celts being a bit of a chore with their individual colours, shileds designs etc, but its been well worth the effort for your final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I like the fact that you went with green/red/whites colourscheme, they look ragtag and yet cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great and fierce...Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks......Im glad you all like my Celtic warband :)

    ReplyDelete