Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Normandy Bocage part 1

Hello

This time im going to show you how i did my Bocage terrain for my normandy game table.
Here is a Picture of how the bocage in normandy looks like from the side.

 
The bases for the Bocage is 20cm long and 3cm wide.
 
 
 
First i use Wood glue to glue the foam to the base, then i use a Sharp knife to cut the Foam to shape.
 
 
Some of my Waffen SS models for scale.
 
 
 
 
I used Vallejo´s Grey Pumice on the Foam to  make the texture.
 
 
Hope you like the Tutorial soo far... more to come soon :)
 
 
 
Best Regards
 
 
Hobby worker.
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I like! Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying this as I was about to make some of these also for my game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, I just have been making my own clump foliage to make bocages on the cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
    Cheers,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need all the ideas I can get for Bocage. I don't even know where to start. So I will be following this closely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad you like my Bocage soo far... more to come soon :)

    ReplyDelete